Shanna’s Easy Chicken Noodle Casserole is warm and comforting – and uses ingredients you probably already have in your pantry!
Chicken Noodle Casserole Ingredients
1 can cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
1 pound of chicken cubed
Half a package of egg noodles
Half cup of milk
Half cup of water
1 can of vegetable of your choice
Crushed crackers (Ritz crackers are perfect!)
Shredded cheddar cheese
- Saute chicken in a buttered pan so it’s mostly cooked
- Butter or spray a casserole dish and preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Mix chicken, soup, milk, noodles, water, and vegetable in the dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Uncover, add cheese and crushed crackers and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until cheese and crackers are melted and golden brown.
- Once done, let sit for 10 or so minutes to cool before serving.
- Salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Dinner Then Dessert
A little more about Holley Insurance…
Holley Insurance was founded in 2000, and retains a core base of loyal clients. We have locations in Roanoke, Rocky Mount, and Forest, VA. Holley Insurance represents a carefully selected group of financially strong, reputable insurance companies. Therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price. If you’re interested in starting a quote online, click here!