Summer berries make this red, white and blue berry triffle dessert a favorite to eat any time – not just for the 4th of July! Shanna says that this is a “SUPER Fave!” of her family’s. Perfect for potlucks and only four easy steps to make. Make ahead and let it set up in the refridgerator before serving.
Berry Triffle Ingredients
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 pkg. (13 oz.) angel food cake, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 6-1/2 cups)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
We hope you enjoy this berry triffle as much as Shanna’s family does! What’s your family’s favorite summertime dessert? Comment below and let us know!
Recipe from My Food and Family.