Nothing says “Fall” like apple pie! Here’s a fun, new, EASY take on apple pastries, using crescent rolls! It’s one of Jamie’s favorite recipes: .Crescent Roll Apple Danishes!
Crescent Roll Apple Danish Ingredients
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 1 (20 oz) can apple pie filling
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 tbsp cinnamon sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-4 tsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F)
- Separate dough into eight rectangles.
- Seal perforations.
- Using a brush or spoon, spread melted butter all over crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture (2 tbsp. white sugar mixed with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon)
- Roll up from long side; pinch edges to seal. Holding one end, loosely coil each.
Spread out the dough in the center to make room for the filling.
Place on cookie sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
Open can of apple pie filling and using a knife, cut apple slices into smaller chunks.
Top each coil with about 2-3 tablespoons of apple pie filling.
Sprinkle the tops with a bit more cinnamon sugar mixture.
Bake at 350(F) for 15-18 minutes, or until golden brown.
For the glaze, in a bowl, combine powdered sugar, vanilla and milk.
Stir until smooth and drizzle over each warm danish.
Recipe from The Country Cook