Pizza + buffalo chicken = a winning Super Bowl combo
If you love buffalo chicken dip, you’re going to love this buffalo chicken pizza! Perfect for snacking on while watching the Super Bowl this weekend.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Ingredients
- 1/2 pound pizza dough, homemade or store-bought
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (homemade sauce in notes)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/2-1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- 1 cup shredded whole milk mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan or asiago cheese
2. Place the pizza dough on a lightly oiled quarter sheet pan. Gently press the dough until it covers most of the sheet pan. Cover and let sit while you prep the pizza.
3. In a bowl, combine the chicken, buffalo sauce, chives, parsley, and dill.
4. To make the herb seasoning. In a bowl, combine the cilantro/parsley, 1-2 cloves grated garlic, fennel seeds, and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
5. To assemble. Grab the dough and spread on the ranch, you may not need it all. Add a drizzle of buffalo sauce if you’d like, then layer on the chicken and cheeses. Sprinkle the herb seasoning over top.
6. Slide into the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes, rotate the pizza, and bake another 3-5 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese has melted. Top the pizza with fresh cilantro, additional buffalo sauce and/or ranch. ENJOY!
Recipe from: Halfbaked Harvest
Looking for more of our favorite recipes? Click here!
A little more about Holley Insurance…
Holley Insurance was founded in 2000, and retains a core base of loyal clients. We have locations in Roanoke, Rocky Mount, and Forest, VA. As an independent insurance agency, Holley Insurance represents a carefully selected group of financially strong, reputable insurance companies. Therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price. If you’re interested in starting a quote online or having us take a look at your current policies, click here!