These cranberry pecan goat cheese truffles make for the perfect, festive holiday appetizer. Quick to make and impressive to look at, this is a recipe that Allison is asked to make every holiday season!
Cranberry Pecan Goat Cheese Truffles Ingredients
- 10 oz goat cheese
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons honey, plus extra for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups Fisher Nuts pecan chips, divided
- 1 cup diced dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, beat together the goat cheese, cream cheese, cinnamon and honey until light and fluffy. Add 1/2 cup pecan chips, folding to combine. Set aside.
- Line your countertop with parchment paper. Toss together remaining pecan chips, dried cranberries and parsley in the center of the parchment paper.
- Using a large cookie scoop, scoop out one round of cheese filling and toss in the cranberry/pecan mixture. Continue until all truffles have been rolled in coating.
- Refrigerate cheeseballs until ready to serve. You can make these up to three days before, just make sure and store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- To Serve: Drizzle truffles with honey, if desired. Serve with crackers, warm crostini or as is with a toothpick (or pretzel stick)!
Recipe from: The Novice Chef
Looking for more of our favorite recipes? Click here!
A little more about Holley Insurance…
Holley Insurance was founded in 2000, and retains a core base of loyal clients. We have locations in Roanoke, Rocky Mount, and Forest, VA. As an independent insurance agency, Holley Insurance represents a carefully selected group of financially strong, reputable insurance companies. Therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price. If you’re interested in starting a quote online or having us take a look at your current policies, click here!