Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread is the perfect game-day appetizer that the whole crowd is going to love!
Game day or any day, this is an easy recipe that everyone is going to love! Customize it however you like with your favorite pizza ingredients.
Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread Ingredients
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 2 (16.3 oz.) cans refrigerated biscuits, cut into quarters
- 5 ounces mini pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 10-inch bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter, Italian seasoning, garlic salt and parsley. Add quartered biscuits, pepperoni and cheeses and toss gently to coat well.
- Arrange mixture in prepared pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes, covering with foil half-way through baking, if needed, to keep top from burning.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.
Recipe from: Let’s Dish
A little more about Holley Insurance…
Holley Insurance was founded in 2000, and retains a core base of loyal clients. We have locations in Roanoke, Rocky Mount, and Forest, VA. As an independent insurance agency, Holley Insurance represents a carefully selected group of financially strong, reputable insurance companies. Therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price. If you’re interested in starting a quote online or having us take a look at your current policies, click here!