There’s nothing more comforting than a big bowl of pasta on a cold night. If you’re looking for something new, give this creamy garlic sun dried tomato pasta a try!
Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Ingredients
- 8oz pasta
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, sliced or chopped
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2/3-3/4 cup heavy cream
- up to 1/2 cup reserved pasta water
- salt and pepper to taste
- bunch of chopped chives or parsley
- parmesean for serving
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Use a little bit of the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes to sauté the garlic and sun-dried tomatoes until soft and fragrant, 2-3 minutes.
- Add the wine; let it sizzle out and reduce so the flavor gets real good. Add the cream; bring to a simmer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the cooked pasta, adding the reserved pasta water as needed to help coat the noodles in the sauce. Finish with chives and Parmesan.
Recipe from: Pinch of Yum
A little more about Holley Insurance…
Holley Insurance was founded in 2000, and retains a core base of loyal clients. We have locations in Roanoke, Rocky Mount, and Forest, VA. As an independent insurance agency, Holley Insurance represents a carefully selected group of financially strong, reputable insurance companies. Therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price. If you’re interested in starting a quote online or having us take a look at your current policies, click here!