We want to spotlight the carriers we work with so you can see the top-notch insurance companies we represent. Today, let’s take a look at Erie Insurance!
As an independent insurance agent, we have established long-term, solid relationships with some of the top national and regional carriers in the industry. Why is this good for you as our client? Because we are not tied to one insurance carrier, we can truly find the best policy to fit your exact needs. This provides you with competitive pricing, coverage options, and peace of mind that the company providing your insurance coverage meets our high standards.
Since 1925, Erie Insurance has been providing exceptional insurance products and high-quality service. We have represented Erie since the beginnings of Holley Insurance. They are rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best. You can learn more about Erie Insurance’s corporate structure here.
Once we place a client with Erie, we know they are going to be happy with their coverage. Did you know that more than 90% of Erie customers stay with them year after year? That is why we never hesitate to recommend Erie Insurance to one of our clients when we know they are a good fit.
What we love about Erie:
1. They are driven to give back to their agent’s communities. In fact, with the support of Erie Insurance’s “Erie Agents Giving Back”, Holley Insurance was able to donate more than $2,000 to support our front line workers in Rocky Mount, Roanoke and Forest, Virginia in May of 2020. Erie Insurance themselves donated more than $2.2 million throughout the country to support local agent giving efforts. We are proud to partner with an insurance carrier that puts their communities first.
2. They offer products we can trust. From standard policies like auto, home, life and business insurance to more niche coverage (like golf cart and identity theft recovery coverage!) Erie has a plethora of fantastic coverages for us to shop from.
3. Claims made simple. With knowledgeable and experienced claims adjusters, Erie makes handling a claim as painless as possible. We have seen first hand how quickly they get in touch with customers to review their claim and explain their coverage. Their team stays in touch with you throughout the entire process to make sure you are always informed and supported. Claims support is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Learn more about the filing a claim with Erie Insurance here.
When Might Erie Be A Good Fit For You?
1. If you have very few claims and a good driving record, you’re considered a “preferred risk” by Erie and you’ll be rewarded with better insurance rates!
2. Looking for more extensive coverage like guaranteed replacement cost coverage on your home? Or coverage extras like auto glass coverage or pet coverage? Erie offers first class coverage for anything you need to protect.
4. Own a business? Erie does a fantastic job of providing a wide variety of insurance options for all types of businesses. Wondering what Erie business insurance audits are like? Check out this blog post we did about the audit process.
Erie Probably Is NOT A Good Fit For You If…
1. You have a bad claims history or a DUI on your record.
2. You are looking for cheap, state-minimum, stripped-down coverage.
3. You are trying to insure a vacant or run-down property.