The start of a new year is the perfect time to get organized and excited about the year ahead. While you are making your resolutions, don’t forget about your insurance! Here are 5 New Year’s Resolutions your insurance agent would love you to have.
5 New Year’s Resolutions (From Your Insurance Agent)
- Don’t wait another day to start a life insurance policy. Let this year be the year that you make sure that your family is protected. There are tons of reasons to secure a life insurance policy and we promise – it’s easier and less expensive then you think!
- Get your policies coordinated. Do you have all of your polices with one agency? If not, you could be missing out on discounts. Plus, it just makes your life easier to have all of your policies in one place. Check out our other top reasons for coordinating your policies in one place here.
- Schedule a time to have a policy review with your agent. At Holley Insurance, we do a annual policy review with every one of our clients. This ensures that your coverage is most up-to-date and that we are protecting all of your life changes and big purchases that may have been made in the past year. If you’re a Holley Insurance client, we’ll reach out to you when it’s time to review!
- Sign your family up for YourTurn from Erie Insurance. If you have your auto insurance through Erie, they have a fantastic app that rewards you with CASH for being a safe driver. If you have a teen driver, getting them signed up for this program is a MUST! You can learn more about it here (and then we can get you signed up!).
- Protect yourself with an umbrella policy. If you do not currently have an umbrella policy, make 2022 the year you get one! An umbrella policy is a stand-alone liability policy that provides an additional limit of liability over and above your underlying liability limits that are already on your homeowners and auto insurance policies. This serves as an extra layer of protection that provides additional coverage in case the worst were to happen. You’d be surprised how affordable umbrella coverages can be!
What do you think? Can we make at least one of these resolutions a reality for you this year? Call us today and tell us which one you want to check off of your to-do list! Make protecting the things that are most important to you your #1 resolution this year.
A little more about Holley Insurance…
Holley Insurance was founded in 2000, and retains a core base of loyal clients. We have locations in Roanoke, Rocky Mount, and Forest, VA. As an independent insurance agency, Holley Insurance represents a carefully selected group of financially strong, reputable insurance companies. Therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price. Holley Insurance was named “Top Insurance Broker in Southwest Virginia” by Virginia Living Magazine for 2021. If you’re interested in starting a quote online or having us take a look at your current policies, click here!