Saucy, cheesy and just plain fun, these pull apart Italian sub sliders check all of the boxes for a delicious party food (or dinner)!
Pull Apart Italian Sub Sliders Ingredients
- 1 package (12 count) dinner rolls, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fig preserves
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper sauce, or 2 roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup mixed pitted Italian olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped pepperoncini
- 9-12 ounces assorted deli meat (prosciutto, spicy salami, Spanish chorizo, pepperoni)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 4-6 slices whole milk deli mozzarella cheese
- 4-6 slices deli provolone cheese
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, at room temperature
- 4-6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Place the bottom half of the dinner rolls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread the dijon over the bottom half of the roll. Add the fig preserves and red pepper sauce (or red peppers). Layer on the olives, pepperoncini, deli meats, basil, mozzarella, provolone, and then arugula. Place the top half of the roll over the cheese.
- In a bowl, mix together the butter, garlic, Italian seasoning, and parmesan. Spread the butter over the top of the rolls, reserving extra for serving. Cover the rolls with tin foil and bake 10-15 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking another 10-15 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Brush with any remaining garlic butter, serve immediately with additional red pepper sauce on the side.
Recipe from Halfbaked Harvest
A little more about Holley Insurance…
Holley Insurance was founded in 2000, and retains a core base of loyal clients. We have locations in Roanoke, Rocky Mount, and Forest, VA. As an independent insurance agency, Holley Insurance represents a carefully selected group of financially strong, reputable insurance companies. Therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price. Holley Insurance was named “Top Insurance Broker in Southwest Virginia” by Virginia Living Magazine for 2021. If you’re interested in starting a quote online or having us take a look at your current policies, click here!